The Silicon Review 將 BroadVision 列為 2017 年 最聰明的 50 家企業之一。
銀河醫療是一家美國醫療保險公司。銀河醫療選擇 Vmoso 以改善新保戶加入率與舊保戶續約率，以及一系列需要溝通協作的業務流程，包括新保戶加入與續約、保險計劃管理、理賠上報、與爭議處理。
Galaxy Sports are planning the launch of a new range of “smart” running shoes that take advantage of emerging technologies such as Internet of Things sensors and artificial intelligence. At the centre of this, Galaxy has chosen Vmoso to organise communication and knowledge sharing between Galaxy and its suppliers, within Galaxy, and between Galaxy and its customers.
With the introduction of GDPR just months away, it’s important that the systems you use for communication receive the same level of data protection scrutiny as your systems of record. Vmoso brings together internal and external communication, integrated to your systems of record, helping you meet your data protection obligations.
CIO Review 雜誌將美商宏道資訊(BroadVision) 評選為2017年20大最具前景的知識管理解決方案廠商。
「無論如何，數位轉型的基礎在於改善企業內外部溝通、協作、與組織集體知識的方式。」連續創業家陳丕宏博士如此說道，這番大膽的宣言也已深入在他創立的美商宏道資訊 ( BroadVision [NASDAQ: BVSN]) 並持續發展中。
美商宏道資訊為體現數位轉型的基本需求，將資訊與溝通內容組織為單一來源，使企業能減少資訊混亂與碎片化，並節省時間與成本。美商宏道資訊的產品 Vmoso ，是結合行動協作與知識管理的企業溝通協作平台，協助企業最大化生產力、提升解決問題能力，並且能隨時調整與發展以因應不斷變化的業務需求。
Vmoso 的「通訊」功能透過即時通訊或類似電子郵件的方式，使員工有更好的溝通。「知識管理」模組捕捉與組織訊息與附件檔案中的資訊以利搜尋。「協作式流程管理」功能為無序的人與人之間的互動帶來結構化與問責的特性。為了避免為客戶再衍伸出另一個獨立的溝通工具，Vmoso 的「企業整合」能力可將數位工作環境與舊有溝通系統整合，例如：電子郵件、企業資源規劃 (ERP)系統、產品生命週期管理 (PLM)系統、客戶關係管理 (CRM)系統。
除此之外，美商宏道資訊將產品結合企業轉型方法，協助企業透過 Vmoso 實現數位轉型的目標。陳丕宏博士表示：「透過我們的企業轉型方法，企業會因從底層開始進行工作方式的改變，而能真正地轉型成功。」Vmoso 結合四個核心要素並與企業核心系統整合，為企業的創新提供堅實的基礎，成為未來數位轉型計畫的完美平台。
自1993年開始，美商宏道資訊為全球客戶的溝通、協作、與電子商務需求提供最好的解決方案。美商宏道資訊今年更透過強化的業務管道、公有雲與私有雲部署能力、技術與策略諮詢服務、系統整合、以及全球重要市場的客戶支援服務，擴大 Vmoso 的業務。陳丕宏博士也計畫運用不斷擴展的 Vmoso 生態系統，為全球企業提供最有力的企業數位轉型平台，重塑整個產業的溝通方式。
As organizations embark on programmes of digital transformation, managing collective knowledge is becoming more important than ever. Knowledge is increasingly lost in employees’ email inboxes, or fragmented across a chaotic assortment of new communication tools brought in to address email’s failings.
At BroadVision, we understand that getting your corporate knowledge under control is more than just a technology implementation programme. The Vmoso Enterprise Transformation (or VET) methodology is a 10-step iterative process that refines working practices and establishes Vmoso at the heart of your enterprise communication and collaboration.
VET help organizations:
- Identify and integrate existing knowledge sources
- Capture new knowledge at source and index it for easy access
- Define collaborative processes to add accountability to business communication
- Devise and report upon meaningful metrics that link directly to business objectives
We know that the hardest part of any project to adopt new technology is getting started. Many employees remained wedded to working practices that discourage effective collaboration and impede the flow of information around the company. The VET methodology engages with all participants and stakeholders to drive behavioural change alongside Vmoso product implementation.
Let’s take a look at the ten steps in one cycle of the VET methodology.
- First of all, it’s essential to gain a mandate for the project from the executive sponsor. Experience shows that without clear objectives from senior management, and commitment to make the people involved in the project available, it will be very hard to make the rest of the project successful. So before we do anything else, we need to establish project charter, endorsed by company management.
- Next, we audit the communication and collaboration tools currently in use, and who’s using them. Digital transformation is a journey, and to define a realistic destination, we need to understand where we’re starting.
- Then, we identify where the vast amount of collective knowledge in the organisation is currently stored, and decide whether that should be migrated to Vmoso, or left in place and integrated to Vmoso.
- In step 4, we specify the use cases that are going to be implemented in this iteration of the methodology. The priority here is choosing those cases where we are most likely to see the biggest benefit, based on what we discovered in steps 2 and 3.
- Then we design the knowledge architecture – how we are going to organise the information that will be held in Vmoso or integrated to it. This includes the Vmoso spaces, user groups and access control restrictions. We also map the business workflows we’ve identified in previous steps into Vmoso-based collaborative processes.
- Next, we plan the schedule for the adoption phases of the project. This includes any technical integration and customization work required, the training schedule, and the metrics that are going to be used to evaluate success.
- The length of the solution implementation itself will vary based on the amount of integration and customization work, so may be anything between a few days and many weeks, depending on decisions made earlier in the project.
- Next, we transfer knowledge to the project steering committee and then all project participants. This includes not just Vmoso product training, but how the new working practices will be applied.
- Then, of course, we need some time for the system to be used in the way it has been designed. The length of this phase can be anything between a few weeks and several months, with regular steering committee meetings to monitor progress.
- Finally, we evaluate the results of the project against the success criteria defined earlier. Inevitably, some things will have worked well, some less so – this is essential input into the next iteration of the project, which starts again back at the “gain mandate” step.
VET is a continuous improvement programme. At BroadVision, we understand that behavioural changes take time and the end goal is only reached through a series of smaller steps. The results of one phase of the project feed directly into the definition of the next. Each iteration delivers invaluable data about which initiatives have worked, and which need to be reviewed. So the journey from noise and miscommunication to a streamlined “big knowledge” environment is taken gradually, not as one big leap.
BroadVision Global Services have been assisting leading enterprises around the world with their digital business initiatives for more than 20 years. Throughout the VET process, consultants from our Digital Transformation Group are here to help you. We’ll take part in your steering committee meetings, assist with project scoping and implementation, and training project participants.
The Vmoso Enterprise Transformation Methodology formulates and executes a clear, realistic, achievable plan for digital transformation of your communication, collaboration and engagement. It unlocks collective knowledge stored in fragmented systems across your organisation and introduces dynamic, collaborative processes to your business workflows.