BroadVision Delivers New Capabilities for ClearvaleBy BroadVision on January 14, 2014
REDWOOD CITY, CALIF. – January 14, 2014 – BroadVision, Inc. (Nasdaq: BVSN), a leading provider of e-business and engagement management solutions, today announced that it has deployed its latest release for the Clearvale® enterprise social networking solution. Clearvale is a social platform of engagement where employees, customers, and partners can share expertise and content, enhance business agility through increased communication and collaboration, and track accountability in the network, business processes, and sources of knowledge.
This release delivers several enhancements to support richer collaboration, improve user efficiency and effectiveness, and extend access control. Existing Clearvale customers are actively using these new features on their cloud-based networks:
- File encryption – Network administrators can now enable file encryption for a network. When enabled, new files are encrypted before being stored on the network and when encrypted, files become unreadable to unauthorized users. File encryption enables Clearvale customers to be compliant with regulations, standards, and best practices including: HIPAA, FedRAMP, DIACAP, FIPS, and more.
- API enhancements – New APIs are now available including user enabled check-in status which allows other users in the network to see member availability for facilitating real time communication, and the ability to enter Web page code for text formatting when integrating with other applications.
- Shortcut bar– A new shortcut toolbar makes navigation easier and improves the user interface.
- Other updates – The release also includes the ability to control visibility to community events and the appearance of these events on a user’s personal calendar. New network usage reports give network administrators detailed reports that identify the storage space used by various files on the network for additional cost management control.
“BroadVision is revolutionizing enterprise social networking by enabling companies to create social ecosystems of interconnected networks for both internal and external communities that are managed together in a single, unified network,” said Peter Chu, Vice President of Strategy and Products at BroadVision. “This latest Clearvale release represents advancements to help businesses engage with each other more efficiently and effectively in a social environment where users have immediate access to the information needed to do real work, and with the people they need to communicate, all while maintaining access control over content.”
Related Links and Additional Information:
- Learn more about Clearvale
- Read the BroadVision blog
- Watch a video about Clearvale
- Follow Clearvale on Twitter @Clearvale
- Learn more about the Clearvale PaasPort Partner Program or to become a partner and/or reseller
Driving innovation since 1993, BroadVision (NASDAQ: BVSN) is a provider of e-business and engagement management solutions for organizations seeking to transform their communication and collaboration efforts within and outside the enterprise by embedding valuable social behaviors into business relationships and processes. BroadVision® solutions – including the Clearvale enterprise social networking solution – deliver a virtual, mobile, and social platform of engagement for sharing expertise, enhancing business agility, and tracking accountability to deliver clarity in decision-making and improvement in both productivity and business results. Visit www.BroadVision.com for more details.
BroadVision and Clearvale and all their case-sensitive permutations are trademarks or registered trademarks of BroadVision, Inc. in the United States of America and other countries.
Public & Analyst Relations Manager