BroadVision Announces Wide Availability of VmosoBy BroadVision on February 05, 2015
REDWOOD CITY, CA–February 5, 2015- BroadVision, Inc. (Nasdaq: BVSN), a leading provider of business collaboration and engagement solutions, today announced the wide availability of Vmoso, an integrated suite of communication and collaboration solutions for the enterprise. The latest Vmoso release includes two versions – an Enterprise Edition for corporate use, including small and medium sized businesses (SMBs), and a Personal Edition for individual and small office/home office (SOHO) users. Both services are cloud-based and accessible online via the Web or mobile app for iOS or Android.
Vmoso, which consolidates into one platform the five most essential business communication and collaboration tools—email, chat, content sharing, workflow, and social networking—now has more than 60,000 secure chat users within its systems.
“With more than 60,000 users on the Vmoso platform, we are seeing the deep impact that efficient communication and effective collaboration can truly have on our customers’ bottom lines,” said Dr. Pehong Chen, President and CEO of BroadVision. “I encourage anyone who is overwhelmed by too much email and multiple fragmented business tools to download the free mobile app and invite your contacts into your network. I’m confident the unique design of Vmoso will provide time savings and improved productivity to the real work you do every day, without the all-too-familiar sense of communication overload or the all-to-real security risks posed by the proliferation of consumer applications used in the workplace.”
Vmoso is at the center of a new generation of solutions that target employees’ mobile productivity needs and yet preserve the enterprise’s requirements for secure and effective management of shared information. Vmoso’s unique design creates an ideal online environment for collaborative work between colleagues, partners and customers. Vmoso highlights:
- Unification: Consolidating activities that often require several programs, platforms and apps, Vmoso provides users the freedom to perform nearly any function seamlessly from their desktops, tablets or smartphones.
- Personalization: The ability to “push” information to—as well as “pull” information from—this customizable environment allows users to decide what information they see and receive.
- Mobility:– The “Bring Your Own Device” and “Bring Your Own Application” (BYOD/BYOA) phenomenon is a reality in today’s workplace. Vmoso connects employees, partners and customers in a social environment through enterprise mobile apps, from virtually anywhere at any time, for secure collaboration on any device.
- Integration:– Acting as a universal inbox of business engagement, Vmoso allows users the freedom to collaborate in one interconnected environment—even in collaboration with non-Vmoso users.
- Security:– Enterprise-grade security features control who can access what information and ensures productivity without compromising security. Enterprises are now recognizing the need to control where their data is stored, whether it is on a private or public cloud.
Start using Vmoso today by registering at Broadvision.com/Vmoso or download the mobile app for free from the AppStore for iOS devices or Google Play for Android devices.
Organized and customizable Vmoso enterprise pilot programs are also available. Organizations are encouraged to contact Sales@BroadVision.com for details.
Vmoso is a cloud application for conducting virtual enterprise communication, mobile workgroup collaboration, and social business engagement. It unifies email, instant messaging, content sharing, workflow, and social networking under a cohesive experience, empowering users and their extended organizations to get more work done in significantly less time and at much lower cost. Visit www.BroadVision.com/Vmoso for more details.
Driving innovation since 1993, BroadVision (NASDAQ: BVSN) provides e-business solutions that enable the enterprise and its employees, partners, and customers to stay actively engaged, socially connected, and universally organized to achieve greater business results. BroadVision® solutions—including Vmoso for unified business collaboration and engagement, and Clearvale for enterprise social networking—are available globally in the cloud via the Web and mobile applications. Visit BroadVision.com for more details.
BroadVision and Clearvale are trademarks or registered trademarks of BroadVision, Inc. in the United States and other countries.
Ty J. Levine
VP of Marketing and Business Development, Americas