BroadVision QuickSilver — one of the most powerful document creation and management tools available — enables businesses to create and publish lengthy, complex documents in virtually any language and any format. BroadVision QuickSilver enables you to create lengthy, complex documents in virtually any language through the use of Unicode authoring and publish those documents to multiple output formats (including XML, HTML, PDF and Postscript) as well as automatically delivering them as personalized content to BroadVision Portal. Author in valid XML and non-XML format in the same application. Assemble publications from a variety of text, graphic and database sources, including Microsoft Word, AutoCad, Microsoft Excel, and Oracle.
- Supports all Eastern and Western European languages and Asian languages
such as Japanese, Simplified and Traditional Chinese and Korean.
- Reusable content and cascading changes, attribute tagging and conditional views.
- Multiple TOCs and indices; multi-level and master.
- A-paging and revision management.
- Automatic multi-file publishing maintaining intra and inter-file links ready
for CD/DVD and/or web delivery.
Whatever challenges your publication requirements present, BroadVision QuickSilver is the technical authoring solution that puts you in charge. QuickSilver greatly extends the capabilities of traditional Interleaf technology (acquired by BroadVision in 2000) and is fully compatible with Interleaf 6 and 7. For more information on BroadVision QuickSilver, call (866) 441-0226 or send email to email@example.com