BroadVision K2 BroadVision's comprehensive and scalable e-business platforms (Business and Commerce Agility Suites) power some of the world's most sophisticated public and private Web sites. A true "system of record" for many businesses on the Web, BroadVision K2 can be integrated with a "system of engagement" (BroadVision Clearvale).
BroadVision Business Agility Suite
BroadVision Business Agility Suite (BAS) gives organizations a way to interact with visitors through personalized views of information, resources, and business processes stored in diverse internal and external legacy systems. The suite combines BroadVision's 18 years of experience in deploying world-class portals and strategic solutions for enterprises with the convenience and rapid time-to-market of a packaged portal and e-business application, as well as the power and extensibility needed to meet the most demanding business requirements.
Key Benefits of the BroadVision Business Agility Suite
- Reduce customer, partner and employee interaction costs through self-service
- Enhance user productivity
- Reduce operational and IT costs
- Increase customer loyalty and user satisfaction
- Enhance personalization with social networking capabilities
BroadVision Commerce Agility Suite
BroadVision Commerce Agility Suite (CAS) enables you to create a unique online environment where you can transact more business throughout the entire sales process, from lead generation to sales execution to customer support. CAS brings together configurable, robust, out-of-the-box B2B, B2C and B2B2C capabilities; easy to use tools for business users; advanced merchandising and personalization capabilities; cost-effective deployment options; and a comprehensive methodology derived from our 18 years of experience deploying e-commerce applications. With CAS, you can improve both top- and bottom-line e-business results.
Key Benefits of BroadVision Commerce Agility Suite
- Drive higher sales with effective selling, merchandising, personalized pricing and discounting
- Increase customer loyalty and satisfaction with a personal, online environment tailored to the preferences, needs and requirements of each customer
- Protect strategic buyer relationships with an effective channel to educate buyers and end customers
- Expand your customer base with new markets, and by attracting new buyers and facilitating customer referrals
- Understand, leverage and dynamically incentivize buyer behavior information via comprehensive site visitor profiling
BroadVision eMerchandising has been designed to be extremely flexible so that it can support the most creative discount schemes; it does not assume a specific merchandising or selling model. It supports both exclusive and non-exclusive, and puts power in the hands of business users, who create their discounts using a Web-based interface in the familiar BroadVision Management Center™ admin tool or, when using the product with non-BroadVision e-commerce solutions, integrated into their own e-commerce system/platform. Lower your costs and save IT valuable time, as they do not need to get involved in ongoing operations support.
Key Benefits of BroadVision eMerchandising
- Higher conversion rates
- Larger transaction sizes, averaging 15%
- Seamless experiences to foster customer loyalty
- Lower administration and support costs
BroadVision Financial Agility Suite
BroadVision Financial Agility Suite (FAS) enables financial institutions to create a unique online experience for their customers. The suite redefines customer service and engagement models by enabling the organizations to acquire, interact and engage customers on mobile platforms, social media channels and enterprise social networks. The suite enables organizations to reduce time to market by providing sample foundation applications for retail, private and corporate banking, plus satellite applications for credit services, insurance and online stock trading.
Key Benefits of BroadVision Financial Agility Suite
- Acquire more customers through the web, mobile and social media channels
- Deliver an excellent user experience
- Accelerate decision making with advanced reporting
- Integrate effectively with existing enterprise systems such as core banking or ERP systems
- Maintain the flexibility to change the site quickly as business conditions change