Associate Product Manager
The Associate Product Manager is the focal point for all activities pertaining to strategy and development of our Enterprise Social Networking application - Clearvale. Clearvale is BroadVision’s new product targeting the high potential segment of cloud-based collaboration applications. As a key employee the Associate Product Manager needs to champion and grow knowledge management outside and inside the company. The ideal candidate is an exceptional communicator, analyst and team-player, who will bring relevant experience to the table in regards to Cloud Computing and Social Networking or relevant web/mobile-based applications.
- Define the product vision, strategy, and roadmap
- Collaborate with sales and marketing teams to identify new product opportunities and build the business case for these initiatives
- Research market needs and competitive position and create product-specific messages and work with Corporate Marketing on product collateral including data sheets, white papers, presentations
- Write functional requirements necessary to develop or enhance existing product areas to improve customer engagement and retention
- Train the salesforce and partners on the product
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 2- 5 years product management experience at a consumer internet, mobile or cloud computing or software company
- Experience writing business cases and functional requirements
- Knowledge of web/mobile application design and development
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills
- You must have the ability to work in a dynamic and unstructured problem-solving environment and synthesize strategy, plans, and solutions
- Hands-on/team player attitude - you must be able to work independently yet collaborate cross-functionally in a team environment
- Maintains a high degree of integrity and ethical behavior in all business activities and decisions
- DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- ** No relocation will be provided for this position. Local candidates only please.
- ** When applying, please include your salary requirements/expectations.
- ***Local candidates only please. No relocation will be provided for this position.
When applying, please include your salary requirements/expectations.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Apply by emailing: BV-HR@broadvision.com