National Account Manager (Greater Chicago Area)
We currently have an opening for a high-energy, driven National Account Manager with knowledge of enterprise software and solid business-to-business sales and account management experience. This position will based out of our head office in Redwood City, CA, and be part of a team selling our Enterprise Social Networking solution - Clearvale.
- Identify and procure new opportunities for Clearvale through channel and direct sales
- Investigate and become proficient with the internal business processes of target clients
- Strategize and present high level application solutions through understanding of internal and external business processes
- Meet and exceed predetermined revenue objectives
- Provide 100% commitment to customer satisfaction
- Demonstrating live at customer sites
- Keep up to speed with all Competitive Information supplied by Marketing and Engineering
- Provide deep product and industry expertise to support fellow members of the Sales team (sales calls, demonstrations, technical discussions, business case)
- Create and present demonstrations via webcast when needed
- Assist with lead generation activities when needed
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 8-12 years proven success in selling software based solutions (SaaS preferred) and business applications to upper SMBís/Enterprise preferably with a social applications background.
- Strong business development skills
- Experience in channel sales / alliances
- Proven success meeting and exceeding quota levels
- Strong established relationships with C level decision makers in any of the following industries Telco, Cable & Communication, BPO/Sis, Banks, Digital Agencies
- Ability to clearly articulate a value proposition
- Able to work effectively in teams and a matrixed environment; undertakes a collaborative approach to daily operations and fellow workers
- Must be highly motivated, energetic, and positive
- Self motivated; demonstrable skills in maintaining a high level of motivation for work, despite problems, changes or daily work demands; is always a self starter
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills
- Superior interpersonal, influence and negotiation skills
- BA/BS, MBA a plus
- DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- ** No relocation will be provided for this position. Local candidates only please.
- ** When applying, please include your salary requirements/expectations.
- ***Local candidates only please. No relocation will be provided for this position.
When applying, please include your salary requirements/expectations.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Apply by emailing: BV-HR@broadvision.com