Sales Development Representative (Waltham, MA)
Seeking a versatile, hunter Sales Development Representative with strong business-to-business hunting skills working closely with a highly experienced and seasoned US-based sales force. You will be working within the fast paced Enterprise Social Networking (ESN) Software as a Service (SaaS) segment of the software industry. BroadVision Inc is a pioneer in e-Business Applications and is now leading the way with a new product, Clearvale which is an Enterprise Social Networking SaaS solution.
- Persistently pursue goals to achieve and exceed a lead quota, quota driven performance.
- Cold Calling to a Target Account List
- Control the entire sales process - lead to close on your accounts
- Taking inbound calls and follow-up on inbound web leads
- Generating high quality leads through innovative tactics
- Assisting in outbound campaigns with closed loop follow-up
- Identify and procure new opportunities for Clearvale
- Investigate and become proficient with the internal business processes of target client
- Strategize and present high level application solutions through understanding of internal and external business processes
- Meet and exceed predetermined revenue objectives
- Provide 100% commitment to customer satisfaction
- Demonstrating live customer sites
- Keep up to speed with all Competitive Information supplied by Marketing and Engineering
- Present demonstrations via webcast
- Create and present webinars where appropriate
- Assist with lead generation activities where appropriate
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years in sales/telesales (direct experience working with sales is a must)
- Strong phone skills, ability to articulate a positive message and key differentiators to overcome the lack of face to face contact with clients and prospects
- Aptitude to be able to discuss Software Solutions in the context of the prospects business and address ad hoc objections gracefully
- Thrives in a dynamic, demanding work environment (we need never ending energy)
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Proactive, Self-starter, resourceful in learning the product offerings
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Internet industry experience and interest
- Knowledge of Windows, Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Knowledge of Salesforce.com or other similar sales force automation or lead tracking software package
- Experience selling into the following industries is a plus: Telco, Travel/Hospitality, Banking/Insurance, BPO/SIs, Hi-Tech, Higher Education/Associations
- DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- ** No relocation will be provided for this position. Local candidates only please.
- ** When applying, please include your salary requirements/expectations.
- ***Local candidates only please. No relocation will be provided for this position.
When applying, please include your salary requirements/expectations.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Apply by emailing: BV-HR@broadvision.com