We currently have an opening for a high-energy, driven Senior Sales Engineer with knowledge of enterprise software and solid business-to-business sales and account management experience. This position will based out of our head office in Redwood City, CA, and be part of a team selling our Enterprise Social Networking solution - Clearvale. The Senior Sales Engineer will be assisting in the Pre-Sales phases of the sales cycle with a focus on the customer's problem and how it could be solved or mitigated with BroadVision's products and services. The Senior Sales Engineer (SE) must demonstrate a comprehensive understanding of customer goals, problems, and needs at the executive, departmental, and project levels.
Assist Pre and Post Sales Organizations in account activities including but not limited to:
- Architectural Overviews of BroadVision products for Prospects/Customers
- Installation of all BroadVision products
- Building of Prototypes to help in proof of concept
- Building of demo mock-ups when necessary to help in closing prospects
- Qualifying and helping to respond to RFP's submitted by clients
- Demonstrating all components of the BroadVision product lines
- Demonstrating live customer sites
- Maintain Demonstration Master Environment located at headquarters
- Liaison with Engineering and Product Management on Product updates and early releases
- Follow-up with the technical prospects to help conclude the sale
- Keep up to speed with all Competitive Information supplied by Product Marketing and Engineering
- Provide deep product and industry expertise to support Sales team (sales calls, demonstrations, technical discussions, business case)
- Help close license and services contracts
- Present demonstrations via webcast
- Create and present webinars where appropriate
- Assist with lead generation activities where appropriate
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Proven success in assisting in the selling software based solutions (SaaS preferred) and business applications to Major Accounts, including significant experience in Fortune 500
- Strong business development skills
- Proven success meeting and exceeding quota levels
- Strong established relationships with C level decision makers
- Ability to clearly articulate a value proposition
- Able to work effectively in teams and a matrixed environment; undertakes a collaborative approach to daily operations and fellow workers
- Maintains a high degree of integrity and ethical behavior in all business activities and decisions
- Passion and experience in the Social networking industry.
- Self motivated; demonstrable skills in maintaining a high level of motivation for work, despite problems, changes or daily work demands; is always a self starter
- Outstanding verbal, written and presentation skills
- Technical Delivery Experience
- Superior interpersonal, influence and negotiation skills
- Experience in UNIX
- Experience in Windows NT
- Experience with J2EE Architectures
- Experience with Open Source technologies
- Familiarity with JAVA / PHP
- BA/BS, MBA a plus
- 8 + years Sales Engineering experience
- DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this position. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
- ** No relocation will be provided for this position. Local candidates only please.
- ** When applying, please include your salary requirements/expectations.
- ***Local candidates only please. No relocation will be provided for this position.
When applying, please include your salary requirements/expectations.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Apply by emailing: BV-HR@broadvision.com